Intertwine aims to create a progressive movement free from sexism, racism, ableism and homophobia.
CONTRIBUTE YOUR SKILLS
Intertwine is always looking trainers, developers, project coordinators and more — get involved today.
START A CONVERSATION
Intersectionality might be second nature to some of us but for most people, the idea is new. Spread the word!
In the future, we hope to:
- Accredit organisations and community groups that adhere to the charter
- Provide training through partner organisations to help signatories meet their commitments
- Provide resources for smaller organisations to self-guide
- Develop a community panel to audit/consult on organisational policies
- Provide model policies that organisations and community groups can adopt wholesale
- Audit organisations to determine if their actions match their promises
- Change the public conversation about intersectionality & enjoy the ripple effect on the world at large
- Resist the right-wing narrative and attempts to split the progressive left
- Develop a web directory of signatories so that intersectional individuals can make informed choices about organisations.