decolonising your organisation
the following resources explore practical approaches to decolonising your practice and your workplace, including cultural safety and more
Understanding the issue
- Manifesto, Warriors of the Aboriginal Resistance
- Deaths in custody: ABC interactive.
Toolkits & explainers
- Gari Yala (Speak the Truth): Centreing the experiences of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Australians at work. Diversity Council of Australia.
- Wiyi Yani U Thangani (Women’s Voices): Securing our Rights, Securing our Future 2020 Report and accompanying Community Guide. Human Rights Commission.
- Passing the Message Stick, Dr Jackie Huggins AM, Larissa Baldwin and Karrina Nolan, supported by GetUp, Original Power and Australian Progress
Videos & podcasts
- Broadly speaking, Aileen Moreton-Robinson at the Wheeler Centre
- Talkin’ up to the white woman, Aileen Moreton-Robinson
- Decolonising solidarity, Clare Land
view resources on deconstructing whiteness, anti-racist work, gender equity, accessibility and accommodation and LGBTIQA+ work.